Most of us want a clean home. There are lots of reasons for this and no two people may have the same reason. Proof of this is the sheer number of blog posts written on the topic. One of our favorite blog partners, Allison from Loving Living Lancaster, reports cleaning tips were the most searched for and engaging posts in 2017. Keep reading below where she’s rounded up 5 of the best cleaning hacks for moms.
It’s hard to believe that 2017 is almost over! As I reflect back on this year, we have made so many memories together. Our family has been so blessed by this blog and I just want to say a huge “thank you” to my readers and also sponsors for helping me to do what I love. As I was looking back over my most popular posts of 2017, I realized that my ‘cleaning hacks’ posts have been wildly popular. That being said, I wanted to round up 5 of my best cleaning hacks for moms in one place. These are tips that have saved me time and my sanity over the past year and I hope that you can use them to make 2018 even better for your family! Happy New Year!
5. How to Clean Your Child’s Car Seat and Stroller: Did you know you are supposed to clean these two pieces of baby/toddler gear? I had no idea! It makes sense though, they get dirty quickly!
4. 3 Tips to Keep Your Floors Clean With Kids At Home: Between dog fur and sippy cup spills, our floors tend to get dirty quickly.
3. How To Keep Your Home Dust Free (When You Hate Dusting): This post has been so popular this year! Apparently I’m not the only one that hates to dust!
2. Cleaning Your Windows The Chemical Free Way: From finger prints to dog nose prints, our windows get dirty almost daily. These are some of my favorite cleaning tips.
1. How to Clean Your Children’s Toys: These are hacks that I’ve learned from having a baby and now, toddler. Toys are one of the ‘germiest’ items in your house and it’s imperative to clean them regularly.
I hope that these tips will help you to feel a little less stressed in 2018. You can find any of the products featured in these posts on e-cloth®’s website!
Comments will be approved before showing up.