Have you ever noticed how funky your dishwasher gets? It’s not going to get your dishes clean if the machine itself isn’t clean! Here are some tell-tale signs that your dishwasher needs to be cleaned:
- filmy residue on the inside of the door and sides of machine
- water isn’t draining properly
- funky smell
- food in the sprayer arms
- your “clean” dishes come out with food, grease and other residues
How to Clean Your Dishwasher with e-cloth
- Remove the bottom rack in order to access the drain.
- We recommend using the Kitchen Cloth to clean off the bottom and sides of the dishwasher because of the handy scrubbing pocket.
- Clean out the drain of all the built-up gunk.