Many of us make resolutions to be healthier in the New Year. That doesn’t just mean eating better and exercising more. It also includes breathing healthier and not exposing yourself to toxic chemicals.
Deciding to live better and clean better is the hard part. Actually getting started isn’t if you use e-cloth. You have many convenient options to purchase e-cloth including:
- http://www.ecloth.com – FREE shipping to the continental United States
- Select Ace Hardware stores across the country (use our Ace store locator to find a participating location near you)
- Independent retailers, grocery and specialty stores (use our store locator to find a participating store near you)
If you’re NEW to e-cloth?
- Get a feel for cleaning with just water with our Chemical-free Cleaning Home Starter Set. (Don’t shy away because it says Baby Care by e-cloth.) Includes a General Purpose Cloth (blue), Bathroom Cloth (lilac) and Glass & Polishing Cloth (tan). $19.99
- If you’re new to this concept, but ready to go all-in, the Home Cleaning Set is for you. There’s a cloth to clean every surface of your home. Includes a Kitchen Cloth, Stainless Steel Cloth, Range & Stovetop Cloth, Bathroom Cloth, Window Cloth, Dusting Cloth and two Glass & Polishing Cloths. $39.99
- Want something for quick daily cleanups around the house? The Daily Cleaning Set is a great option. Includes a Kitchen Cloth, General Purpose Cloth, two Glass & Polishing Cloths and Flexi-edge Floor & Wall Duster. $44.99
If you want to EXPAND safer cleaning throughout your entire life:
- The Pet Grooming Set comes in two sizes — regular and large. Includes a Drying & Cleaning Towel, Groom & Massage Mitt and Cleaning & Bathing Mitt. $34.99 and $43.99
- The Car Cleaning Kit includes Dual Action Mitt, Dry & Shine Cloth and Glass & Chrome Cloth. $19.99
Congratulations! Resolving to be a healthier you is a big step! Cleaning better is a great way to get started and is completely accessible with e-cloth! Check back here often (or subscribe!) for tips and encouragement along the way. Best of luck and Happy New Year!
Tell us in the Comments below if you’ve resolved to live better in 2018!