Simplified Cleaning Project: Bathroom Cleaning
According to Distractify, the average person spends 30 minutes per day in the bathroom
– Teenagers more, infants less. Over an average lifetime, that’s 1.5 years! A clean bathroom makes that time much more enjoyable. Create a streak-free, smear-free, sparkling clean bathroom without the need for harmful bathroom cleaners and their noxious fumes.
Clean the easier, faster e-cloth way with just water and a cloth. We’ve outlined each task for you below.
Sinks, Countertops and Tub
The Bathroom Cloth
is perfect for removing gunk, grease, slime, toothpaste, hairspray build-up and over 99% of bacteria from sinks, countertops and tubs using just water.
1. The Bathroom Cloth can be used damp or dry. If surface is already wet, use dry wiping the wet surface, otherwise wet thoroughly and wring out excess water and wipe surface to be cleaned.
2. For heavier dirt, initially use wet before finishing damp. Finish wiping with dry Glass & Polishing Cloth.
Windows, Mirrors and Faucets
The best-selling Glass & Polishing Cloth
is the ultimate e-cloth. It gives shiny surfaces like toothpaste-splatter-filled windows, mirrors and faucets a final streak-free, smear-free, polished finish.
1. Spray water onto the surface to be cleaned using e-cloth Water Atomizer.
2. Fold the Glass & Polishing Cloth to a 4 inch square and wipe surface clean.
3. Continue folding to a clean surface as you clean. Alternatively, you can wet the Glass & Polishing Cloth and wring out the excess moisture.
4. Use the damp cloth to wipe down mirrors, interior windows, and shiny surfaces.
Easily remove dirt, grease, soap, scum, grime, mildew and bacteria, from all shower surfaces including tile, glass, ceramic tile, fiberglass, and plastic shower enclosures with the Shower Pack
. It comes with both an absorbent Shower Cloth for heavy grime and dirt; and a Glass & Polishing Cloth is for light cleaning and final drying and polishing. It also comes with a handy grommet and power suction hook for hanging on any hard surface.
1. Use on a wet shower. For a thorough clean, wet the Shower Cloth, wring out all excess water, fold and use as a pad. Finish wiping with dry Glass & Polishing Cloth.2. Glass & Polishing Cloth (Thin): Use dry. Use directly after the Shower Cloth or, alternatively, spray water using E-cloth Water Atomizer onto the surface to be cleaned, fold the cloth and wipe.
Use the extra absorbent Cleaning Pad
to wipe down the shower after each use to make cleaning easier.
The Mini Deep Clean Mop
has the same amazing cleaning power as the Deep Clean Mop, with a small surface area that allows for easy cleaning around toilets and other tight areas that larger mops can’t reach.
1. Assemble the mop by inserting handle into the mop base joint.
2. The telescopic handle adjusts to the length you desire.
3. Wet mop head under a faucet and wring out excess water.
4. Place mop head on floor, velcro side up, and attach the mop head to the base of the mop.
5. During use, the mop head may be rinsed and refitted. An “S” motion is recommended for best results.
Clean the outside of the toilet, the lid, and the seat with a clean Bathroom Cloth
. We recommend that you machine wash this cloth immediately after use.
completely using just water. And you’ll save $15.96.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in The Cleaner Clean Blog
How long has it been since you cleaned your stovetop? [long, embarrassed pause] And why has it been that long? Probably because it’s a huge pain to clean it. We agree! So we created a product that would not only work well, but make it easier and faster so you can get back to the …
We recently received the following question and got inspired by its sheer genius! “I am a librarian at an elementary school and for technology the students use iPads. Over the course of a day each iPad is used by 6 students. Currently there is nothing done to clean them. They are pretty gross and I …
It may be a little cliche to say that “everything changes when you have a baby” but it’s the absolute truth, isn’t it? You have a complete perspective change! The way we live changes and see things in a completely different way. I think that was the biggest surprise for me. Things that once had no …